понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

barkston gardens london




Why did I end up falling in love with you?
I was only trying to live a happy life. I ended up believing. In you. In us.
I canapos;t hate you. Iapos;m not able to. It would be for the best, yet I canapos;t convince myself.
Everybody around me says I have to let go and try to change, change the both of us.
Sometimes I get so blue and depressed Iapos;d love to hurt you and make you bleed, but I canapos;t. I tried once - and failed miserably.
I suffer when youapos;re sick and Iapos;m happy when youapos;re fine. Thatapos;s some hardcore duality of feelings. Simple yet complicated. Pure yet driven, in a way.
Why canapos;t we live happily together? Why does it have to be so hard?



... I bet no one has ever felt so deeply concerned and involved with their own body. I surely am weird.
barkston gardens london, barkstone, barkstone gardens.



Комментариев нет: