суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

brain gym kinesiologie




We have a new grocery store in town. Iapos;ve resisted going in, because itapos;s in just another big strip mall development. Not that the first one isnapos;t, but it was here before me. Silly, I know. Itapos;s across the parking lot from Lowes, so I stopped in tonight. Well, I walked across two huge parking lots with Eddie to get there, but thatapos;s life in the apos;burbs.

They have Naan And more herbal teas And many more types of greek yogurt And more natural foods Yippee Iapos;d been hoping to get a Whole Paycheck in town, but this will suffice.




Iapos;m watching a recorded Tim Gunnapos;s Guide to Style. I love this show, because they always take them bra shopping first. I just saw the oddest bra fitting. Her ribcage was 27", so she was a 32? That never works for me - the bra strap is up in my back armpit. And then she determined cup size by measuring from the bra strap up to the nipple/point. Eh? Iapos;ve never seen that before.

I do enjoy the show, but I have to say, it does get a big love-festy at times.

At least Tim Gunn can say "Empire". Itapos;s EMPIRE. Not Ahm-peer. The fake French is bloody annoying.

So, that was a very important deep meaningful type post.

beer coozies, brain gym kinesiologie, brain gym memory, brain gym merzenich.



Комментариев нет: