воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox 24 episode synopsis




Well... I could not stand trying to level a druid, and my husband and I�both decided to try going back to our other server. Apparently they are still having some server problems (one reason why�I�am not playing right now), but�I�am thinking surely soon enough they will either open realm transfers up or maybe they will actually solve the problem completely. :3 I�am hoping for the best, though... Because I�love my guild on that realm. But the character I�have on there is a level 42�Draenei Hunter, and I�could never be happier with her. I�am exalted with the humans, Revered with everyone else. On my way to exalted with the Night Elves... I figure I�am going to start a mount collection--why not. No, I am not doing it for the achievement or anything; I�honestly just like collecting things. Like pets for instance. :B�

Anyway... So, I�promise this is my last character switch off. I�love my Draenei Hunter too much, hehe. That, and�I�just got her hair did last night... Looks the same as before, but�I just colored it. It used to be white and now it is the darkest color..� like the contrast actually. But anyway... I�am going to eyeball the forums now and see if anyone has an idea when my server is going to pop back up.

Also, note I�Am keeping the halloween avatar up until after actual Halloween not. November 1st my avatar will be a nice lovely one of my Draenei, as I�already have one of her in my picture area if you are curious. :] Mainly I�think I�took a wicked picture with my husbandapos;s character and I. Even though now he is playing his old Rogue who is named Zykes... But still�;3

fast pay day cash loan cash, fox 24 episode synopsis, fox 24 episode summary, fox 24 episode summaries, fox 24 episode review.



Комментариев нет: